Run! He's coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrs4u

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Portland, OR.
I swear that's what my little Marginated Tortoises think when I go to change the water... (giggle) this AM morning bath....

Ar0q9m7CAAAK9sN.jpg

My silly baby sister (29) Margarita playing with Lilith. My sister says she thinks shes a cat since I do have three Cats & they were somewhat raised together (safely of course)

538604_382863921751984_100000851386355_1041719_1471218125_n.jpg

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
My cats are really funny with my Russian. They will sometimes just sit there and stare at him, sometimes just bolt back and fourth like they are playing with him, sniff him, give a few taps on the shell. It's so funny!

tyrs4u

5 Year Member
Portland, OR.
Aw... Ya my Egyptian Mau does exactly that. But our two Long haired tabby's however have this thing for finding Warm areas to sleep on. Well I smell their hair crisp up when to close to the Red bulbs lol... They are such dorks. but Shai my Mau loves Lilith... Especially soak time. He'll actually paw at the water so Lilith can entertain him. She'll bop around, splish splash; then she'll let him know she's done by relaxing & vegging out & she drinks... So he leaves her be & she enjoys the rest of her 30 minute morning soak.... It's funny though; Shai barely blinks twice at Twink. I think it's because she's huge & catches his eyes more. Or who knows pals in a past life... Go fig =] Oh has your RT ever done the 'Air' thing to the cats? Mine jump & practically hit the roof; it's awesome morning entertainment...

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
My Russian just trots on by them like they aren't there. Oh, I just got what you meant it! Ha, yeah my cats get scared when the exhale hiss sound is too loud, it's hilarious. It doesn't happen too often.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Your babies are so fricken cute. My russian climbs me too. It must be a russian thing. :D

tyrs4u

5 Year Member
Portland, OR.
Oh lord he's back with that iPad thing... Run....

Addison was booking it away from (my RF)... Then paused or posed for me...

Attachments

• IMG_0098.JPG
    IMG_0098.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.