Neglectful owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgdoubletacos

10 Year Member!
Let me just start by say that if you want to get a pet, make sure you know what you're getting in to.

One of my sister's roommates got a tiny little kitten shortly after moving in. For the first few weeks she took great care of it. After that she began to neglect the poor thing and go out partying. She starting spending her money on booze instead of food and shots for the kitten. My sister began feeding it with her cats food just so the poor thing wouldn't starve, and she's tight enough on money caring properly for her own 3 rescued animals.

This is just the beginning to the kitten's tale. My sister called one day and asked me to come look at Nibbler's ( the kitten ) foot because she started to limp. I went over and she wouldn't bear any weight on it. My sister says she thinks her German shepherd may have stepped on the kittens foot. I did a few checks and the foot isn't broken, called a vet and spent my hard earned money to get it see. Looks to just be a sprain and it'll heal by itself.

Shortly after this we see that nibbler is getting bigger in the stomach. We have now found out that she is pregnant. And that the owner is try to get rid of her while she's still healing from the foot injury. I told my sister to tell her roommate that the cat has a home. I'm taking the cat in until she heals and her kittens are weaned. We are hoping to find her and her kittens wonderful homes with owners who care.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
hi, sorry to say the world is full of people like that. alot get pets they can not afford to take care of.i am happy you took the cat. its the first break it got.my husband doesnt like it , but i would do the same. thanks for having a good heart and good luck.

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So Cal
Thank you for taking her. I'm glad there are still good people in the world! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.