Runny nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinque

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
I think my lil Rosie has a runny nose!😢 I picked her up and she has a drop of clear liquid coming out of her nose. When i picked her up yesterday, she wheezed a little and I could hear it and when I picked her up today and saw that her nose was runny, she wheezed again. Should I be worried?! Because that ship already sailed... She already has a pyramided shell. Should I take her back? If I do, I'll feel terrible... I do just thinking about it... 😢

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Calm down, dont take her back, unless its something you want. To do...is she still under her light?

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Thats good...you need to keep her warm if you can she needs her temps to be about 5 *warmer. This will help move any kind of cold out of her. Also daily warm soakes. She has to stay warm...very important......

Chinque

5 Year Member
Florida
Okay, thanks. I didn't know it was this simple, you really helped me and calmed me down. I really appreciate it and I know she will, too.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
they make that noise when they are picked up... they pull their head and legs in and 'hiss'. Is that what you hear?
Is she eating?
keep her warm and get some sunshine...

Chinque

5 Year Member
Florida
No, she didn't hiss, it sounded like a wheeze or like a gasp and she didn't pull her legs in. She ate about half of her food. For her food, I chopped up some kale and broccoli, sprinkled calcium powder on it, then mushed up and wettened a big piece of tortoise kibble and put it on the chopped veggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.