Russian Night Box

TriciaStringer

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana
Because my husband is interested in strangling me over all the tortoise work, I had someone do most of the work on my Russian box. My husband has built a closed chamber enclosure, 4x8 night box for our sulcatas, fenced in a new yard with a dividing wall for two sulcatas, and built a Russian enclosure. He thought I was trying to slowly kill him with tortoises. We did all this from May to June in Louisiana hell heat and humidity. I found a guy that makes dog houses that I actually liked. I gave him my measurements. I told him we would add a roof, sealant, paint, and insulation. We have plywood and insulation leftover from the sulcata builds. The guy did the wood work. He charged me $60 for it. It looks awesome. He made a locking ramp door for me. He used 1” thick wood. I need to pick some colors to compliment my sulcatas house color just because.
If you are near Silver Creek, MS and need something built, I’ll be glad to share his info. We are not actually near him. It was a two hour drive, but when people here build them for $200, it was worth the drive. He also said because of wood prices increasing, he is going to have to start raising his prices.

CF388E06-6ED5-4982-9A5C-E6D8AB0D5166.jpeg 344BD449-2FC8-4A93-BF89-99630191EDAA.jpeg

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
If you are near Silver Creek, MS and need something built, I’ll be glad to share his info. We are not actually near him. It was a two hour drive, but when people here build them for $200, it was worth the drive. He also said because of wood prices increasing, he is going to have to start raising his prices.

I would love to have his info please:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
LOL! I like your daughter's butt picture!