Russian Tort enclosure

tortoisenoob42

Location (City and/or State)
North Carolina
Okay everyone a little update here I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that i am unable to get any wood at the moment to build the table. The good news is that im still going to build it lol. I apologize for the lack of updates ive been busy with school and other things and i appreciate every ones patience when it comes to these updates. I can promise you all this that you will not be disappointed with the final result.

tortoisenoob42

North Carolina
Alright everyone i have good news and bad news. The bad news is im not gonna be getting my tortoise anytime soon........Buttttttttttt the good news is i am getting a tortoise its just that im almost done with school and im going to be heading out into the military and i don't think the marine corps would like a tortoise in the barracks lol. So in the mean time i would like to thank all of you who had taken an interest in this table design and i am sorry i wasn't able to complete the table at all. I promise i will finish it for all of you.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good luck in your career, and hope to see you, your tortoise and its enclosure one day in the future.

WillTort2

5 Year Member
Good luck with the corp; you will be joining hundreds of fine men.