Russian tortoise lighting revamp for winter

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Location (City and/or State)
Finland
How many lux should I aim for? I will have to re check what options I have in getting the Arcadia jungle dawn.

The enclosure is unfortunately just the 8*4. The room isn't that brightly lit in the winter. The room is 32 sqm (my studio apartment, since I am moving for university) lit by three 7w 806lm bulbs in ceiling lights. There is also two smaller lights for decorational purposes, those are also quite weak.

Alex and the Redfoot

Location (City and/or State)
Cyprus
How many lux should I aim for? I will have to re check what options I have in getting the Arcadia jungle dawn.

The enclosure is unfortunately just the 8*4. The room isn't that brightly lit in the winter. The room is 32 sqm (my studio apartment, since I am moving for university) lit by three 7w 806lm bulbs in ceiling lights. There is also two smaller lights for decorational purposes, those are also quite weak.
Arcadia Jungle Dawn has output of 4Klux per roughly 2 sq. ft. when placed 18" above surface. It's not much when comparing to real sunlight, but we perceive brightness on non-linear scale so it's almost "daylight bright". However, half of that output is still looking very bright and easier on eyes for people living in the same room :)

I should note, that Jungle Dawn is a grow light and is higher priced than many others (like fancy Sansi LED or other full-spectrum grow light LEDs like Mars Hydro, Vivosun, AC Infinity, Sunblaster and etc.).