"Russian "

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I texted them. When you see these types of things, you need to speak up for the animals who have no voice. Inform the people of what needs to be changed ASAP and refer them to the forum and ask them to spread the correct info and forum info onto the new owners.

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
I texted them. When you see these types of things, you need to speak up for the animals who have no voice. Inform the people of what needs to be changed ASAP and refer them to the forum and ask them to spread the correct info and forum info onto the new owners.
let us know if you get a response

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Definitely looks like two sulcatas to me.

A few years back, a friend's sister saw little baby Curtis and decided she just HAD to have a tortoise. Found someone on craigslist selling their hatchling female "sulcata" that the seller had just pulled out from under their couch after it had been missing for months after being allowed to free roam. At the time, I was frantically sending her care guides for sulcatas because this was very much an impulse buy, and as far as I knew, they were keeping it in a little 20 gallon tank and only feeding it romaine lettuce.

Finally got a picture of the tortoise. It was very clearly an adult male russian. No idea how the tortoise is doing now, but I do know that it at least had an outdoor enclosure for part of the year.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
And ur response back im sure was not family friendly haha
No, I just replied back to not give the only contact is to text and to please make changes for the poor tortoises.
If I could have emailed, I would have gone into more detail about all that is bad. But with texting, they unfortunately get my phone number and I don't need to deal with any crap.