San Antonio Reptile Show 6-1/6-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
I am going to be dropping off some baby sulcatas/leopards at this show tomorrow and picking up some more tortoises too. Would love to meet some of the forum members if anyone is planning on going. Well see yall there if you go.

SpdTrtl

10 Year Member!
Austin, TX
Oh I didn't even know they were having a show. I would like to go..I'm in Austin.I'll have to check to see what the rest of my family has going on. I know its my weekend to watch my grand daughter she loves animals. :)

Sent from my HTC One V using TortForum mobile app

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Sounds like a perfect weekend to take her to the show :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using TortForum mobile app

Does she have a tortoise yet? If she would like one. I would be willing to give her one and the set up she needs if her parents are ok with it.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
I'm so excited, I'm going. I've been wanting to get another tortoise. We have just moved and I have more room now to accomidate one. I'm in awe over the leopard torts.lol they are gourgous.

Sent from my M865 using TortForum mobile app

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Fantastic. Well some baby sulcata and leopards will be available through reptiles direct from me. Bred and cared for from our adults. If your looking for those species anyhow. Some of my baby redfoots too, if he still has them. He is the guy. Takes good care of his stuff and I teach him a lot on current proper care too. He will have a huge table with everything and lots of supplies too.

I will probably be there all day. Usually he lets me hang out and help him with his table for free. Its a good way for me to spread new buyers the proper education of any tort they express interest in. Not to mention i do have a lot more experience in other reptilians too.

jtrux

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
I might be able to make it on Sun, i'll be out of town the rest of the weekend unfortunately.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Dang. Saturday night I will be heading to galveston to be a the turtle (sea) conservation center sunday. Next time maybe we will meet.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
It's tempting to put everything else on hold and make a trip down there on Sunday.

SpdTrtl said:
Oh I didn't even know they were having a show. I would like to go..I'm in Austin.I'll have to check to see what the rest of my family has going on. I know its my weekend to watch my grand daughter she loves animals. :)

There is an 'Austin' show in Round Rock, Aug 31/Sept 1.

SpdTrtl

10 Year Member!
Austin, TX
Oh man well I can't make it down to SA tomorrow :(
Thank you for the offer! My granddaughter is only 2 so for now she just gets to look at her grannies torts....lol :D

Good to know I have.another chance to go to one of these in Sept. I have never been but excited to go.

jtrux

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
tortadise said:
Dang. Saturday night I will be heading to galveston to be a the turtle (sea) conservation center sunday. Next time maybe we will meet.

I never made it after all, was a pretty decent show. I've been pretty unimpressed the last few times I attended.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Yeah it was lacking some good stuff for sure. The shows in general are just more often now. So its harder for people to have a barage of everything like many years back. Hit or miss everytime it seems like.

jtrux

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
Yea I remember back in the day you could walk for hours and not see the same thing twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.