Secret Santa Signup!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Belchertown Ma
Ok, so each year we send names to one person, along with a filled out basic questionnaire. That one person (Me this year) throws everyone into a hat and sends each name someone elses name. That person spend about 20 dollars (your choice to have that include shipping or not) and sends that person a gift. The person receiving it should not, might not know who sent it, thereby being a "Secret Santa". It is a very neat fun thing to do this time of year. You do your best to find a gift to best match your SS, and it's not easy. Sometimes you can get a better judge of the person if they have posted alot. We are going to make sure everyone gets the poster's name, it's not always that obvious.
We only had one person last year that didn't receive their SS gift, but we made up for it.
You in?? Pm me the questions, listed in this post,(I think.) I have a handful right now.
Really the deadline will be Friday this week. (This was double trouble since I had a brain fart and thought last Friday was the 7th!!)

Then later on we post our SS gift pictures!!
Nay

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Yes I did, I will be shaking them up tomorrow night and PM you your SS!!
Nay

CourtneyAndCarl said:
Did you get my questionnaire?

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Oklahoma
So, those of us who have gotten their people will keep them or get new ones today? I am not sure.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Everyone who got their SS names are staying. I will draw the rest tonight and send those out..Don't want to add to more confusion!!
Well I guess I could add if you really want to change get them to me tonight and I will re-shuffle.
But only tonight!
Thanks Nay

lovelyrosepetal said:
So, those of us who have gotten their people will keep them or get new ones today? I am not sure.

BowandWalter

5 Year Member
CourtneyAndCarl said:
You should change them, it will be more interesting that way!! PLEEEEAAASE!

It would be more random, but it would suck if people had already gotten gifts.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
BowandWalter said:
it would suck if people had already gotten gifts.

That would be my fear that somebody has either already gotten a gift or has already researched their SS person and has an idea by now what to get them.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
I like the idea of it being more random though. As a person that signed up late I have about two people to pick from, so figuring out my SS would not be very fun.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
CourtneyAndCarl said:
I like the idea of it being more random though. As a person that signed up late I have about two people to pick from, so figuring out my SS would not be very fun.

Except you really don't know how many more ended up registering. Nay is smart enough, to not tell exactly how many did sign up for the second group of people. :D

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I have already gotten a gift :p Please don't change mine at least. It is very specific to the info I was sent.

If other people haven't done so maybe have them PM you if they want a change and then reshuffle?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kerryann said:
I have already gotten a gift :p Please don't change mine at least. It is very specific to the info I was sent.

If other people haven't done so maybe have them PM you if they want a change and then reshuffle?

I want Kerryann to have me for her SS! :p :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.