Seed recommendations?

Location (City and/or State)
Denver, Colorado
Hey everyone!

I've been feeding noodles store-bought greens, mostly because we live in a climate that doesn't have very many available weeds. I want noodles to be as healthy as possible, so I was thinking of growing his food at home. Are there any seed mixes that I should get? Noodles is a 4 month old RT and his shell is about 2 1/2 inches long.

Thanks!
Gracey and Noodles

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Testudo seed mix from @TylerStewart at tortoisesupply.com. Also get some of their "herbal hay". It might seem expensive, but even a small amount will last a long time.

Also add in a variety of dried leaves from Will @Kapidolo Farms . You can mix these with grocery store greens all winter long.

Also add in soaked ZooMed grassland or forrest tortoise pellets, and original or LS Mazuri.

I would recommend all of these things to give your tortoise variety. All of these things will take time to introduce. Your tortoise probably won't like any of it the first few times it sees it. Start with tiny quantitates mixed in with old favorites. In time, your tortoise will love all of it.

From the store, favor endive and escarole as your main staples. Use dandelion greens, cilantro, arugula, collards and more for variety.