Shelby seems to be settled

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnancollas

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Well she arrived two days ago and things seem to being going fine, eating and drinking all ok. Managed to get some better quality photos so I have attached a few.

My daughter is well impressed, we are still learning but so far so good!

Attachments

• Shelby in her new home 2.JPG
    Shelby in her new home 2.JPG
    287 KB · Views: 38
  • Shelby eating.JPG
    Shelby eating.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Shelby being held.JPG
    Shelby being held.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 31

Nay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Belchertown Ma
What a great way for your daughter to see how much you guys have put into this little pet! Nice set up, and looks like plenty of room for when the next one comes along!
I just was curious how your lighting attaches? My husband would just love to make me a turtle table, well not totally true, but the pools in the dining room, are just so unsightly, it's really a critter room anyway. I would love to do something that fits nearer to the walls. Thanks
Na

cnancollas

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Nay said:
What a great way for your daughter to see how much you guys have put into this little pet! Nice set up, and looks like plenty of room for when the next one comes along!
I just was curious how your lighting attaches? My husband would just love to make me a turtle table, well not totally true, but the pools in the dining room, are just so unsightly, it's really a critter room anyway. I would love to do something that fits nearer to the walls. Thanks
Na

Hi

I have attached a picture with the lamp in view, it's basically a piece of tube bent at an angle and attached with adjustable brackets on the table so that it can be adjusted.

If you need any info please get in touch.

Regards

Carl

Attachments

• Shelby's house.JPG
    Shelby's house.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 19

wayne.bob

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
iowa
Beautiful Tort, i still love the table you made. your daughter and the tort must be very happy.

Coldliz

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Glad to hear she's doing well. She looks great.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Love what you have done with the light. Much nicer than those lamp stands. Everything looks great. Congrats to your daughter. Oh and did you say how old she is now?

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
The tort is a sweetie, soooo cute, and the set-up is so nice! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.