she's a he!!... and now I'm contimplating getting him a girlfried or two..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MollyNMM

5 Year Member
ok, since joing this forum a couple of days ago I find myself spending a lot of time here!! I've learned A LOT - thanks for sharing all of your great info. I now have a million more questions than what I started with!

Most pressing (at this moment) is that I'm now beginning to contimplate getting a female or two in a bit from now.. (have to finish thinking through the details associated with this type of addition) but what is on my mind is what is the best way to make sure I know what I'm getting?

I have a some-what local place that sells adults so I can tell the sex but am worried about not really knowing the age, etc. (after reading a sad story here).

Any suggestions/tips anyone can provide would be great! It's been a long time since I've brought home a new family member ~

dreadyA

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southern cal.
Welcome!
This place is great, isnt it? I currently dont have torts anymore and i find myself atill on here daily :D
Where are you located?? I only skimmed through your intro, and i know you have a russian. You can find breeders here the forum. Hit up the "Classifieds" part of this forum http://tortoiseforum.org/forum-36.html
Kingsnake DOT COM is also a great place to find reputable breeders. Breeders will charge you less than pet stores, thats for sure:p. You're also risking getting a wild caught or parasite loaded tortoise if you buy from a pet store.
Keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.