SHES CHUNKY

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Here is princess and she is full of eggs and looks huge right now. She laid 2 weeks ago and is digging a nest today so we will see if we get more eggs today. That would only be a little over 2 weeks from her last clutch

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
After about 5 hours of digging in the hardest dirt she could find she laid 4 eggs. That would be 2 clutches in a 16 day period, thats a new one for me

RedfootsRule

5 Year Member
Miami, Florida
Wow, thats impressive. Mine usually lay every 30 days or so. And just out of curiosity, what is the hatchling next to the eggs in the picture? Almost looks like a radiated? Can't be sure...

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
RedfootsRule said:
Wow, thats impressive. Mine usually lay every 30 days or so. And just out of curiosity, what is the hatchling next to the eggs in the picture? Almost looks like a radiated? Can't be sure...

Its a fake plastic radiated toy

RedfootsRule

5 Year Member
Miami, Florida
bigred said:
RedfootsRule said:

Now I see it...and feel stupid. I was thinking if thats a radiated it has very interesting markings :).

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
RedfootsRule said:
bigred said:
RedfootsRule said:

Now I see it...and feel stupid. I was thinking if thats a radiated it has very interesting markings :).

No need to feel stupid, I put it in for size comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.