Shipping tortoises...

Fredkas

5 Year Member
I saw that reply coming when I wrote it...you eat beef,chicken,pork?? You consider eating nessecary? It is,and someone has to get it ready for you. How long can you go without eating? Keeping/shipping animals is a hobby, not Needed to sustain life.
I am sorry.
I am trying to press any emotion.
you eat beef,chicken,pork?? Yes.
You consider eating nessecary? Yes.
It is,and someone has to get it ready for you. Not always someone has to get it ready for me. I still capable of doing it myself.
How long can you go without eating? I don't know. I just eat when i want to eat.
Keeping/shipping animals is a hobby, not Needed to sustain life. Yes. It is a hobby.

Correct me if i am wrong, your sentence is not complete. Maybe it is your style. But this style can insult others, and if you want to keep that style and make peace, you should ready to apologize everytime you insult people.
I am sorry, but your sentence make me thinks people should eat meat to sustain life. If it is what you mean, please re-consider it. You make yourself looks funny. I am trying to polite so i am not throwing any arguments. It is for you to re-think the sentence you created.

I am sorry to bringing this thread up again.

Last edited: