Show me your pets!!

aundreagwen

I have never even heard of those! Very neat.
I have Murphy the boston terrier, Bronson the olde english bulldogge, Pickles the green spotted puffer, an overabundance of mollies and guppies and a sharpei x foster dog named Maggie. I have yet to get a good picture of Pickles

Attachments

• 1445476625241.jpg
    1445476625241.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 1445476668784.jpg
    1445476668784.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 12

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
I have Murphy the boston terrier, Bronson the olde english bulldogge, Pickles the green spotted puffer, an overabundance of mollies and guppies and a sharpei x foster dog named Maggie. I have yet to get a good picture of Pickles
Your dogs are too cute!!!

Dkozi7

Location (City and/or State)
Georgia

Very cute pups and nice aquarium too! Do you keep the tank brackish?

aundreagwen

Yes it is brackish. Pickles is around 3 inches so he's still young. I'm tempted to move him back to the 45 gallon for awhile as my husband does not take care of the tank...we moved him because he spent his days swimming up and down the corner and he does the same thing in the 125 gallon! I have read it's due to boredom, I think he is OCD lol
He is not aggressive at all. I wish he would eat some of the fish in there as they multiply so fast, but he doesn't.

Dkozi7

Georgia
Yes it is brackish. Pickles is around 3 inches so he's still young. I'm tempted to move him back to the 45 gallon for awhile as my husband does not take care of the tank...we moved him because he spent his days swimming up and down the corner and he does the same thing in the 125 gallon! I have read it's due to boredom, I think he is OCD lol
He is not aggressive at all. I wish he would eat some of the fish in there as they multiply so fast, but he doesn't.

I would love to see a pic if you can ever get one of the elusive little one.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I thought it would be interesting to merge the new thread in with this older thread.