Slacker

DawnH

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southeast Texas
Yard day today. Tuleo is just chillin' in the sun, takin' it all in while we sweat and toil making HIS yard an awesome retreat.

(I love it when their little back legs are all stretched out, totally relaxed and chillin' large.)

20150620_133140-1.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I often wonder if they will ever walk up to me and say, "Hey. Thanks for all the hard work man."

Hasn't happened yet...

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
I often wonder if they will ever walk up to me and say, "Hey. Thanks for all the hard work man."

Hasn't happened yet...

What is up with the "Can't you move faster, man?" look he gives me all the time?

Total ingrate!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
What is up with the "Can't you move faster, man?" look he gives me all the time?

Total ingrate!

Hey. You raised him. You have no one but yourself to blame for any attitudinal issues!!! :D:p

Carol S

10 Year Member!
Alta Loma, CA
Tuleo is a very beautiful tortoise. His shell is so pretty and smooth. In the last picture it looks like he is smiling for the camera. :)

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
Tuleo is a very beautiful tortoise. His shell is so pretty and smooth. In the last picture it looks like he is smiling for the camera. :)

Thank you Carol!! It's hard to believe we have had him almost two years now. I want to make him a felt party hat for his birthday but my husband thinks that might be a bit much...lol