Sleeping/Blanket???

LittleLove

Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
I know you all say don't take your turtle out etc. But the last couple of days I have been taking him out and putting him on a blanket, and I do not leave his side. When I put him on the blanket after a couple of min. Of walking around and exploring he finds a place on the blanket under the ripples on It. Does anyone know why??

LittleLove

Arizona
I know you all say don't take your turtle out etc. But the last couple of days I have been taking him out and putting him on a blanket, and I do not leave his side. When I put him on the blanket after a couple of min. Of walking around and exploring he finds a place on the blanket under the ripples on It. Does anyone know why?? And he falls asleep

Renee_H

Glendora, Ca
I know you all say don't take your turtle out etc. But the last couple of days I have been taking him out and putting him on a blanket, and I do not leave his side. When I put him on the blanket after a couple of min. Of walking around and exploring he finds a place on the blanket under the ripples on It. Does anyone know why??
I’m guessing he feels too exposed and is trying to hide himself instinctively

LittleLove

Arizona
Oh no, so Freds probably is really uncomfortable being on the blanket, oh my and I thought he liked walking around. You learn something new everyday. Thanks Renee I appreciate you.