Snowie

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
nice leo, not sure if its a snow but its still awesome.

Lil' Tortie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central TX
101isthebest said:
idk. how old are ut leopards? so adorable!

I received them on 5/28 from a guy in Dallas. I think they're about 6 weeks old.

terrypin

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Jersey C.I.
Lil' Tortie said:
101isthebest said:

I received them on 5/28 from a guy in Dallas. I think they're about 6 weeks old.
hi beautiful hatchlings you have there showing a bit more growth than i would expect for 6 weeks i have some at 4 months that arent as big as yours although to be fair she was captive bred the mother and her hatchlings are a little small to start with.its hard to say if you have a true snow leopard there i have a wild caught adult male and he looks nothing like any of my others, also have a juvenile that is lighter than the rest i hatched i suspect he may end up as a snow.anyway congratulations on the lovely hatchlings you have they are great
terry
1yearolds002Small.jpg

P7080345Small.jpg

P7080286Small.jpg

Lil' Tortie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Central TX
Thanks! The pics might have deceived you. My leopard babies range from 1.7" to 2.1" in length. Your toroises are great lookin' also. The adult has perfect shell development and the juvy does look like snowy due to the light creamy color shell. I'm not an expert on identifying tortoise types, just based on some pics I saw. Keep our fingers crossed.

LT

terrypin said:
Lil' Tortie said:
101isthebest said:

hi beautiful hatchlings you have there showing a bit more growth than i would expect for 6 weeks i have some at 4 months that arent as big as yours although to be fair she was captive bred the mother and her hatchlings are a little small to start with.its hard to say if you have a true snow leopard there i have a wild caught adult male and he looks nothing like any of my others, also have a juvenile that is lighter than the rest i hatched i suspect he may end up as a snow.anyway congratulations on the lovely hatchlings you have they are great
terry
1yearolds002Small.jpg

P7080345Small.jpg

P7080286Small.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Both of you have some very beautiful Leopards.:) Hope my three babies grow up to look like yours Terry, such a great shell on the adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.