So my baby is eating and likes the camera!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centexsnakes

5 Year Member
Just thought I'd post some pics to update on my Draco! Cause this site has been so helpful and supportive!!ImageUploadedByTortForum1374119388.311071.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1374119442.539380.jpg

1.1 ball pythons 0.0.1 RES
0.0.1 eastern box 2.1 cats
0.1 dog

Last edited by a moderator:

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
He's so tiny..very cute! I love his skinny, tiny legs. He is a boxie, right? If so, I think he may really enjoy a place where he can swim in and out. Box turtles need to swim in water.

Centexsnakes

5 Year Member
He gets about three soaks a week outside his normal water bowl, and ya, he is an eastern, so far he has put on a gram and a half under my care! It was that waiting to see and make sure that drove me nuts!! Haha but now I'm not to worried! He has become way more used to me and the feedings! Plus his cage is its own natural system at this point! In the soil there are about 50 worms and they are doing well, lol, a bunch of Isopoda, some crickets, only like 8, cause I know in large numbers they tend to eat the reptiles, he also has a good number of slugs and snails, plus my offering of veggies and some fruit, he ignores them but the insects love them and if they eat that and he eats them he gets the nutrition! Haha! So far so good!! Will keep everything posted!

1.1 ball pythons 0.0.1 RES
0.0.1 eastern box 2.1 cats
0.1 dog

Status
Not open for further replies.