So uh... add me to the flashed list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weda737

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NC
My 2 year old just proclaimed himself as male... Is it common at such a young age? I'm glad he's a boy though, I wanted a boy just because I've read they are more outgoing and interactive. I'll weigh him again and get pics up soon. But really when do they usually start doing that? Oh and he's not constipated or anything, he's passing all his business just fine, I was rinsing him off from being outside and out it came.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
How big is he? I have one that first flashed me when he was about 7.5". And then flashed me pretty much everyday afterwards for months.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
My two year old leopard flashed me also at his two year old month:) I wanted a boy too. Congrats, it's a boy:D

clucey

5 Year Member
Gee....everybodys catching a flash....i wouldnt even know what to look for

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using TortForum mobile app

clucey

5 Year Member
Feeling intimidated...think Im just gonna keep looking the other way...:)

clucey

5 Year Member
Maybe the lady tortoises really go for that stuff

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
jaizei said:
How big is he? I have one that first flashed me when he was about 7.5". And then flashed me pretty much everyday afterwards for months.

Sounds approximately the same size as mine. Haven't measured him. I thought I wouldn't be able to tell gender until he was around 5 years old. I honestly thought he looked like a girl too but he's too young to tell by looking. I got a one hundred percent answer today lol.

wellington said:
My two year old leopard flashed me also at his two year old month:) I wanted a boy too. Congrats, it's a boy:D

Lets see... my first post here was July 17th. Right around the time I got him as a little hatchling. He had a tiny bit of growth so he wasn't directly out of the egg but pretty close. Who knows, this may be his birthday lol. That's pretty neat how they did this so close to their 2 year mark.

Lol I just thought of something, this reminds me of when my bearded dragon discovered his beard. He would just sit basking and poof his beard in and out over and over randomly. Like he was mad or something.

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
Yeah, so it's getting to be a very common occurrence now. Especially during bath time. I'm worried about his eco earth getting all stuck on it. He peed out what looked like a cap of hardened eco earth that was shaped just like the head of his man parts. Like it had gone inside and dried that way then the pee washed it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.