Some weekend pen construction

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Tore an old building down about a month ago. Finally got around to ridding of the block foundation, and graded the area for some new Aldabras coming next month. Always something going on here.

image.jpg
Bye bye block.
image.jpg
Getting better.
image.jpg
The new building will be constructed just behind the leopard hide for both leopards and Aldabras(divided and not kept together of course)
image.jpg

Tortoisefanatic88

5 Year Member
PA
Can't wait to see it when it's all the done. Nice leopard you have there in the one picture. It looks pretty big. Is it a pp leopard?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Watching for updates. Can't wait to see the finished project and it's inhabitants.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I really need to come visit you sometime!
You live in Texas and you haven't tried to visit yet. I would be there in a heart beat. Of course with his permission:D offering a helping hand, that's always hard to turn down:)

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
You live in Texas and you haven't tried to visit yet. I would be there in a heart beat. Of course with his permission:D offering a helping hand, that's always hard to turn down:)

I know! It's a five hour drive and I would need to spend the night. I have yet to figure out a way to say "Kelly, can I sleep with you" without it sounding weird...

I kid, Kelly. I kid. ;)

Serious though - I would love to spend the day and hang out sometime (happy to help in anyway I can!) I fear I would never want to leave!

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
I know! It's a five hour drive and I would need to spend the night. I have yet to figure out a way to say "Kelly, can I sleep with you" without it sounding weird...

I kid, Kelly. I kid. ;)

Serious though - I would love to spend the day and hang out sometime (happy to help in anyway I can!) I fear I would never want to leave!
Lol. Why certainly. It's not too bad. I drive to Houston and the coast all the time. In fact next weekend I will be down in Galveston. And the following weekend In corpus doing some sea turtle work. But then again I drive a lot for work so I'm use to it. Come on up.