SONS OF ANARCHY

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Barracuda_50*

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Harrietta, MI
:D Yup been waitting, had it marked down on the calander TV schedual for awhile now.. Good to see someone else likes watching it. ;)

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
*Barracuda_50* said:
:D Yup been waitting, had it marked down on the calander TV schedual for awhile now.. Good to see someone else likes watching it. ;)

I love that show! Tuesday @ 2200.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Been waiting..good show. Love the cast. Went on a fundraiser ride with Opie. Was a good time.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
mainey34 said:
Been waiting..good show. Love the cast. Went on a fundraiser ride with Opie. Was a good time.

WOW, You lucky dog!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I work on the show regularly. Nice crew. Good people.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
On a side note, “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" season premier is Thursday at 7:00pm (est). If you haven't watched this show, it's a must see at least to help feel better about yourself.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Absolutely the best show!!! I also have it marked and set up to record.and keep saying to my hubby, Sons of A is on soon!! He would have liked it, but never got into it.
Tom, is there no end to your suprizes?? What animals have been on that show? Or is it something else you do??
Nay

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Nay said:
Absolutely the best show!!! I also have it marked and set up to record.and keep saying to my hubby, Sons of A is on soon!! He would have liked it, but never got into it.
Tom, is there no end to your suprizes?? What animals have been on that show? Or is it something else you do??
Nay

:p

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Nay said:
Nay

I think it was season two. A couple of the characters were in a junk yard and a doberman came after them. I stunt doubled the one actor and took a butt bite. Nowadays I do snake abatement for them pretty regularly. They hire me when they are in some locations to trudge around in the bushes and make sure there are no rattlesnakes that would endanger the cast or crew. This time of year its a pretty real danger in some of the areas where they like to shoot.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Tom said:
Nay said:
Nay

I think it was season two. A couple of the characters were in a junk yard and a doberman came after them. I stunt doubled the one actor and took a butt bite. Nowadays I do snake abatement for them pretty regularly. They hire me when they are in some locations to trudge around in the bushes and make sure there are no rattlesnakes that would endanger the cast or crew. This time of year its a pretty real danger in some of the areas where they like to shoot.

:D Awesome!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I don't want to take your thread off topic, but remember my bullet dog that we talked about? He and his one year old son worked on CSI today. I'm kinda proud of it. The scene was a police dog training compound. Bullet was off to one side with another trainer searching suitcases for drugs while Seven did a nice hard hitting arm bite on me with some rapid gunfire right after he was sent. We did it around 40 times for all the coverage, but he had breaks in between. He gave me a Charlie horse in the thigh in the same spot 6 times. It was pretty punishing by the end. Punishing for me, not him. :). It was pretty cool to see father and son working side by side.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Tom said:
I don't want to take your thread off topic, but remember my bullet dog that we talked about? He and his one year old son worked on CSI today. I'm kinda proud of it. The scene was a police dog training compound. Bullet was off to one side with another trainer searching suitcases for drugs while Seven did a nice hard hitting arm bite on me with some rapid gunfire right after he was sent. We did it around 40 times for all the coverage, but he had breaks in between. He gave me a Charlie horse in the thigh in the same spot 6 times. It was pretty punishing by the end. Punishing for me, not him. :). It was pretty cool to see father and son working side by side.

That is great, your job sounds so fun!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Anyone expect anything any different from the first two episodes!

Status
Not open for further replies.