Sooo Cute

N

no one

That is cute. I always love to watch my Sterretje sleep with his little paws and head in all directions.

DrSpurred

Location (City and/or State)
Lambertville, NJ USA
I believe I read a post that states that if a tortoise sleeps like the tortoises shown above it means that they are comfortable with there surroundings that is why they leave all of there vulnerable body parts exposed. Like I said I believe that is what I read so guys please don't drop the hammer down on me if I am incorrect lol.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
I believe I read a post that states that if a tortoise sleeps like the tortoises shown above it means that they are comfortable with there surroundings that is why they leave all of there vulnerable body parts exposed. Like I said I believe that is what I read so guys please don't drop the hammer down on me if I am incorrect lol.

It’s about right. A sprawled tortoise doesn’t think something is about to eat it :) As owner, I reserve the right to disagree with the safety of the sleep location when Joe’s outside... but they’re not particularly bright and I think I stress more easily sometimes :D