Sooo excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany6

5 Year Member
Sooo I'm not sure if this person wants me to reveal them so I won't for now. BUT a person from the forum is giving me three young Sullies! I dreamt about them all night! I can't wait to snuggle them and take more pictures and love them forever!! I couldn't hold in my excitement any longer!! Yahoooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Last night my hubs and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary and we never ever go out alone having 6 kids but we did and all we did was talk about the new Sullies and looked at pictures!!! We couldn't be happier. I feel like a new mon waiting for my adopted babies :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Congrats. Don't forget lots of pics when you three little babies arrive.
Good Luck with them:D

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I have an inkling just who that might be, and if I am right you are going to get some awesome healthy babies :D Congrats!

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
Great... 3 you are brave but then you do have 6 kids...lol.. I told you when the time is right they will find you.. Whoever it is, they know the babies are going to an excellent home... Good luck!

Brittany6

5 Year Member
Tee hee hee!!! She said it was okay to say... I am going to adopt Pipa, Asha and Gupta! I feel so bad that I'm so happy and she has to let her babies go. I know it must be very hard for her! I am extremely honored she choose me!!! Yes I will have some super healthy babies!!! She did a fantastic job raising them! I'm so lucky and soooo excited!!! Thank you! Thank you, thank you!

Brittany6

5 Year Member
It sure is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As my husband says what's three torts? Just like when I become pregnant with another baby... Whats one more baby? Just more to love :-D

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Brittany6 said:
Tee hee hee!!! She said it was okay to say... I am going to adopt Pipa, Asha and Gupta! I feel so bad that I'm so happy and she has to let her babies go. I know it must be very hard for her! I am extremely honored she choose me!!! Yes I will have some super healthy babies!!! She did a fantastic job raising them! I'm so lucky and soooo excited!!! Thank you! Thank you, thank you!

I just got back from Picking up her lil split scute Leopard Emile! but thats for another thread! ;)

Brittany6

5 Year Member
I heard Zamrick!!!!!! She is so cute!!!!!!! We're talking before about me taking her so I saw a lot of pics, she is so adorable! I was going to name her scuter (scooter) after her split acute!! She is precious congrats!

Thanks Pam and everyone :)
I can't wait for them to come! I may kiss them each right on the mouth haha

Zamric, you should post some pics!! Are you so in love?

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Brittany6 said:
I heard Zamrick!!!!!! She is so cute!!!!!!! We're talking before about me taking her so I saw a lot of pics, she is so adorable! I was going to name her scuter (scooter) after her split acute!! She is precious congrats!

OK, Just one pic for now because she is getting a big intro under an assumed name with and aledged friend....;)

DSCN0561.jpg

Brittany6

5 Year Member
Okay hahahha awwww She is so cute!!!!!! You better post on here too :) to show her off!

TotallyTank

5 Year Member
Albuquerque, NM
that is such awesome news!!!!! congrats congrats congrats. I am expecting a little leopard in the mail tomorrow, that sounds so strange a tortoise in the mail. anyway sorry to kidnapp your thread:D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Zamric said:
Brittany6 said:

OK, Just one pic for now because she is getting a big intro under an assumed name with and aledged friend....;)

DSCN0561.jpg

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU:D

Zamric, is she the one for your new viv you are teasing us with? Or is the new ledged friend going to get the viv? Hmmmm.and who as CC:p

Status
Not open for further replies.