Spanish Tortoise-Forum that looks like ours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTortoiseWhisperer

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mandeville, Louisiana
Hi everybody,

I was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, my father is from Napoleonville, Louisiana and my Mother is from Honduras Central America. I speak Spanish just as well as I do English soooooo I navigate the web in spanish too and I came across this forum…..the forum looks almost identical to this one or maybe this one looks just like that one (lol) either way I just think it's kinda of cool!!! If you want to check it out this is the link --> http://infotortuga.multiforos.es/index.php?sid=5c8010f43e4fececfc798d5ce18e9828

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
That's pretty cool.

I know enough Spanish to at least navigate my way through to find some pictures I haven't seen before.

Thanks!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Thanks for posting that site. I for one, love to check out all the different sites. It's interesting to find out what and how other folks do things.

TheTortoiseWhisperer

5 Year Member
Mandeville, Louisiana
I'm soooooo glad you all liked it!!!! I wish you all spoke enough Spanish to see that the people there are just as committed to their torts as most of us here are and they also have the ones we turn to like Aldabraman, Tom, Laury, Edna, Yvonne and so many more……I'm relatively new to the world of Tortoises and Turtles and I have to say that it almost feels like a whole new beautiful world separated from the rest.

jeffbens0n

5 Year Member
Glenmoore, PA
If you use google chrome as a web browser, you can use google translate to read the entire forum in english.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
jeffbens0n said:
If you use google chrome as a web browser, you can use google translate to read the entire forum in english.

Amazing!

I didn't want to work today anyway, looks like I'll be drooling over pictures of Somali Leopard Tortoises.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
jeffbens0n said:

:D That's what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.