spent the day building a new bigger enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderreyy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Dimas, CA
My son just traded a tort for 3 sulcata,s. He needed an enclosure because two of the torts are just over a year and the other is 1 or 2 months old. My enclosure is 4x4 feet, we built his at 8 x 8 feet with two 4x8 hinged doors on top. I also gave him some sewer pipe that I cut in half to be used as shelters. I liked it so much that Im going to builb an 8x8 enclosure for my torts this week. It was very inexpensive, and I think it looks pretty good.
We let all the torts out while we were building the enclosure. It was pretty cool watching all six run around and explore all day. I know they had a great time.

spiderreyy

5 Year Member
San Dimas, CA
Sorry, this is the only pic I have. Its 12 inches tall and 8 x8 feet across. I think its pretty nice. I will be building one for my self this week and will get better pics.

photobucket-7348-1311130293593.jpg

HLogic

5 Year Member
Florida, USA
Nice enclosure! To assure there was always a shaded area, I would put shade cloth or similar over one of the quadrants.

Weldd

10 Year Member!
I agree with Art. Make sure that part of that is shaded. It looks great!

spiderreyy

5 Year Member
San Dimas, CA
Ill pass that message on to my son. I have some bambo fence covering laying on part of mine. By the way, my son tells me the two youg sucatas have dug underground in thier new enclosure already.

Status
Not open for further replies.