spikethebest is changing to Spike's Tortoise Supplies for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike's Tortoise Supplies

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hi Everyone!

This is Cory, (spikethebest on here), and I will be leaving my home, in California for awhile to pursue flight school in the US Army.

I am handing my hobby of helping people get Mazuri, cactus, seeds, stickers, and tortoises to my dear friend Gus.

He will be using this username, and responding to inquiries about Mazuri.

You will be getting the same great service, low prices, and very fresh Mazuri that you expect to get from me. Nothing will change on the customer side, just the person that is doing it, that's it!

The website will remain functional, and might even get updated more often. He will ship out Mazuri everyday and include free stickers with all the orders!

My friend Gus is excited and ready to dive in head first to helping people with their tortoises, teaching about keeping the humdity up high, and raising them right with Mazuri.

Tom on this site has met him, and I think Tom would say Gus does a find job with tortoises.

So please give a warm welcome to my helping hand... Gus!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Gus is a great guy. He has shared many a meal at my families table with us. Very responsible and on top of things. He's been working with Cory on this for a long time now, so I know things will go smoothly.

Welcome to the forum Gus.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
All the best to you Cory. What ever you do, where ever you go...come home safe. Hold on to some pictures for us...you know how we love your pictures.
Welcome Gus!

DocNezzy

5 Year Member
Good luck Cory. It's a great feeling to serve your country! Been in the Navy for a little over 5 years now. 2 combat tours to Iraq!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
The king is dead, long live the king.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Best wishes for you at flight school Cory & welcme to the forum Gus:)

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
Best of luck in your new adventures Cory, would love to hear updates/see pics when you can! Welcome to the forum Gus! :D

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
Cory,will you continue to fly choppers in the military or are you headed for the private sector eventually?

M

Maggie Cummings

Good luck Cory and have a good time. I'll look forward to your great pictures...welcome Gus....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Cory:

Since Gus is taking over for you, you can just disregard my email about waiting to post 100 posts then using the personal promotion section. I think you've posted your required 100! But, the hyperlink still can't go in your signature. :p

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
I Just Ordered Mazurui Off My Girlfriends Card :)
Im excited to Receive it

Status
Not open for further replies.