Spinach

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
hi can you give spinach to your tortoise?
Small amounts once in a while are good. Too much too often is bad. I wouldn't feed them spinach more than about once every week or two, with lots of variety in between.

What species are you feeding and what size? I prefer to avoid grocery store food s entirely and favor weeds, leaves, grasses, flowers and succulents of the right types.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hi, and a very warm welcome to the forum.

Sorry, I do not know if one can feed a tort spinach.

@Yvonne G @Tom would you please help? Thanks.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Small amounts once in a while are good. Too much too often is bad. I wouldn't feed them spinach more than about once every week or two, with lots of variety in between.

What species are you feeding and what size? I prefer to avoid grocery store food s entirely and favor weeds, leaves, grasses, flowers and succulents of the right types.
Thanks Tom.

Hayleyy

Wales

Hi tom thanks for the advice he is a Herman and is about 5 inches