Spineless Cactus

parrotlady

5 Year Member
Hi there, I am in Tucson and I have some spineless. Let me know what you need and I will try to help.

phebe121

I have been wanting to grow spineless to what are you charging for yours

parrotlady

5 Year Member
I haven't really thought about charging anyone for these. I have a variety of spineless, some are more sensitive to frost than others. Do you live in Arizona? I plan on going to the west Phoenix area probably next week and could meet you?

motero

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
I have lots you can come get as many starts as you want.

phebe121

I live in ohio would you put some in a envelope and send it to me

parrotlady

5 Year Member
I don't think I could ship them in a envelope they are too big and would be somewhat heavy, let me measure some of the pads and see if they would fit into a priority mail box. If they will I would only charge what the post office charges.

phebe121

I don't think I could ship them in a envelope they are too big and would be somewhat heavy, let me measure some of the pads and see if they would fit into a priority mail box. If they will I would only charge what the post office charges.

Cool depending on price

jskahn

5 Year Member
Wickenburg, AZ
I haven't really thought about charging anyone for these. I have a variety of spineless, some are more sensitive to frost than others. Do you live in Arizona? I plan on going to the west Phoenix area probably next week and could meet you?
If you would like to meet up in west Phoenix some time next week, I would definitely be able to do that. please email me [email protected]
Thanks, Joe

parrotlady

5 Year Member
No problem, I am not familiar with Wickenburg, is the climate close to Tucson's? The only reason I ask is that I have 4 different kinds a couple are more cold tolerant than others. The tortoises love all of them and none of them require removing the spines.

jskahn

5 Year Member
Wickenburg, AZ
No problem, I am not familiar with Wickenburg, is the climate close to Tucson's? The only reason I ask is that I have 4 different kinds a couple are more cold tolerant than others. The tortoises love all of them and none of them require removing the spines.
Thanks, we are pretty similar to Tucson. We may get once or twice a year that the temps hit freezing at night.

parrotlady

5 Year Member
Okay I will bring a variety, you can then play around with them and see which ones you prefer. I will email you as soon as I can get my schedule squared around. Hope you and your family have a happy Holliday !

jskahn

5 Year Member
Wickenburg, AZ
Okay I will bring a variety, you can then play around with them and see which ones you prefer. I will email you as soon as I can get my schedule squared around. Hope you and your family have a happy Holliday !
Thank you, well wishes to you and yours

jskahn

5 Year Member
Wickenburg, AZ
Hi Parrotlady.
I hope your holidays went great. If you ever get up this way, send me an email, and we could meet up.
Thanks, Joe