Spoilt? Perhaps..

Littleredfootbigredheart

Location (City and/or State)
UK
Finally getting round to posting Squirts plant re vamp🌿💚

All from the tortoise hut uk, it was definitely more expensive buying them this way, but I’m too impatient to quarantine store plants lol, so was happy paying the extra for ones that are safe to plant straight away😊really happy with the quality of them all too!

There’s a Boston fern, tradescantia, a prayer plant, some carex and fescue grass, pilea and a couple of air plants. Also added some spider plant babies of mine🙂

She does keep giving them the odd sample, but they aren’t holding up too bad so far😂🤞

She’s one spoilt tortoise🥲
72C024A9-72B2-45FF-8A07-6B470AE19E12.jpeg
B6C3288F-0068-4B2C-B79E-615469F07CAA.jpeg
3F113716-8D58-44EC-96BC-6D1B3D1906B3.jpeg
4FCC8D5C-C37E-4618-8613-DB7FB1EABA4A.jpeg

Let me know what you all think😁

Vancouver bc
Finally getting round to posting Squirts plant re vamp🌿💚

All from the tortoise hut uk, it was definitely more expensive buying them this way, but I’m too impatient to quarantine store plants lol, so was happy paying the extra for ones that are safe to plant straight away😊really happy with the quality of them all too!

There’s a Boston fern, tradescantia, a prayer plant, some carex and fescue grass, pilea and a couple of air plants. Also added some spider plant babies of mine🙂

She does keep giving them the odd sample, but they aren’t holding up too bad so far😂🤞

She’s one spoilt tortoise🥲
View attachment 377892
View attachment 377893
View attachment 377894
View attachment 377895

Let me know what you all think😁
Looks awesome!

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Looks like pilea has no room to grow and it doesn't grow in long vines (like pothos does), so I would put it down somewhere.

Overall, the enclosure looks much better with all these plants!

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
Looks like pilea has no room to grow and it doesn't grow in long vines (like pothos does), so I would put it down somewhere.

Overall, the enclosure looks much better with all these plants!
Yeah I did think that😕only reason I put it up there was to test how the others hold up chomp wise😂so I have a few back ups to put down if she destroys a couple, might do it sooner though so the pilea doesn’t get crushed.

Thanks Alex! Really happy with how it’s looking😊

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
Yeah I did think that😕only reason I put it up there was to test how the others hold up chomp wise😂so I have a few back ups to put down if she destroys a couple, might do it sooner though so the pilea doesn’t get crushed.

Thanks Alex! Really happy with how it’s looking😊
Swapped the spider plant and pilea round, fits and looks much better! Will post pic tomorrow, her lights are off for the night🙂