Spring break...

dannylozano10

Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio,tx
Hey guys I haven't post in a while but with spring break next week what will most of y'all be doing?

I'm going to the coast! And my grandparents ranch!

And with my tortoise finally coming next week gonna have its enclosures finished!

hingeback

5 Year Member
Malaysia
We don't have spring here, but next week is a holiday too so I am going to my grandparents house.

Prairie Mom

Spring break is happening right now.(Notice the snow in my avatar! :) ) Took a quick jaunt to visit family and now I'm mostly working on home construction projects. I'm spending most of my days wearing ripped up clothes and covered in wood and sheet rock dust...awww yeah!

Playing video games sounds pretty good actually. I'm thinking Lego Voldemort might need a butt-woopin' soon. :D

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I miss spring break. I suppose I miss summer break more though. I work every day from May 1st through November 1st and if I get a day off it is a miracle. Don't let anyone fool you into believing that being self employed is easy.

gamera154

grand terrace ca
Spring break is happening right now.(Notice the snow in my avatar! :) ) Took a quick jaunt to visit family and now I'm mostly working on home construction projects. I'm spending most of my days wearing ripped up clothes and covered in wood and sheet rock dust...awww yeah!

Playing video games sounds pretty good actually. I'm thinking Lego Voldemort might need a butt-woopin' soon. :D
In a couple of weeks this snow in my avatar thing won't make sense