Pics (finally!) of my Hatchlings that are on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
Ive got a trio of SL Stars on the way from Larry Gaugler and they finally hatched so I should be getting them in the next couple weeks...Ive also finally found some sisters for Levi and they are most likely coming next week some time (ill make another thread for them soon) so I better get my hatching houses finished up because I'm about to have an invasion! I had hoped to get them spaced out a bit more but that's about spring break for me and I'm not going anywhere so I should be able to get everyone settled with the proper amount of attention. Anyway here they are!

The one on the left was incubated male and the other 2 female and the last pic is of the middle female.

267bbe66.jpg

f9114ef4.jpg

60a3acff.jpg

a663ae5c.jpg

What do you guys think!? :D

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I think they are beautiful Ana, and I'm very jealous. If only I had the room.....but then again, I'm kinda glad I don't. I can only guess what I'd have. I love looking at a brand new baby...they look so pure.

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
terryo said:
I think they are beautiful Ana, and I'm very jealous. If only I had the room.....but then again, I'm kinda glad I don't. I can only guess what I'd have. I love looking at a brand new baby...they look so pure.

Thanks! I agree, the right most female is the one I've been waiting to hatch. She was in a different clutch and she just looks so new and pale, the other two have "tans" :)

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
Hi Ana, I picked out my little male from Larry also! Good luck with your new hatchlings. They are sooooo cute! ~C

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Lucky you, getting new baby Stars. They are so beautiful. And temp sexed too, that's a plus.

wildak

5 Year Member
I always like looking at the patterns on fresh hatchlings it's like looking for pictures in clouds or one of those digital pictures you have to stare at to see the picture (if that makes any sense lol ).

Status
Not open for further replies.