Squirts upgrade!

nikitab

So today I upgraded my tort to a bigger table, new lights and so on, tell me what you think?
He's really enjoyed exploring so far!

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1489082720.817092.jpg

I know the heat light is crooked I'm waiting for it to cool so I can move it to the opposite side of the enclosure ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1489082681.438573.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1489082698.843252.jpg

GingerLove

5 Year Member
Wow, that looks great!!! A lot of space for a little guy! He'll grow into it soon enough. I really like it! This is just a suggestion (totally not necessary) but I might consider adding another water bowl. Since he has so much room anyway, he will be more likely to drink and soak if the water bowl is presented to him in two different plays. But like I said, completely not mandatory.

nikitab

That's great! I actually have a spare water bowl just sitting around, thanks for the advice ☺️

nuzul arief

Location (City and/or State)
Indonesia
So today I upgraded my tort to a bigger table, new lights and so on, tell me what you think?
He's really enjoyed exploring so far!

View attachment 201655

I know the heat light is crooked I'm waiting for it to cool so I can move it to the opposite side of the enclosure View attachment 201653View attachment 201654
Hi, nice enclosure. are you keep it open enclosure? what is your temp and humid? is that soil, how you deal with the soil getting dry by the heat of the light, did you just hand spray it?