SS: What did you get?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
The person who organised it all would know who was your SS and I hope can figure out what happeend.. lost in the mail? decided not to bother? lost a job? MAJOR procrastinator?

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Laura said:
The person who organised it all would know who was your SS and I hope can figure out what happeend.. lost in the mail? decided not to bother? lost a job? MAJOR procrastinator?

I already found out who our SS is.. I know she's a busy lady and rarely on the forum, so not going to pester about it. But just disappointing with how excited we were from the moment the idea was even brought up. Even bought an extra gift for Steph just for organizing because I was just thrilled about the whole thing.. And then we were the only ones to not receive our gift, just a let down after all the hype.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Ah Crystal, that totally sucks! I can't think of a way to prevent this, except maybe not 'allowing' only real lurkers from joining in all our reindeer games??
I know sometimes I lapse a little, but usually not more than a week.
Just a thought...
Sorry you had the lemon in the bunch.
Nay

SulcataSquirt said:
Laura said:

I already found out who our SS is.. I know she's a busy lady and rarely on the forum, so not going to pester about it. But just disappointing with how excited we were from the moment the idea was even brought up. Even bought an extra gift for Steph just for organizing because I was just thrilled about the whole thing.. And then we were the only ones to not receive our gift, just a let down after all the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.