Stay Logged in

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Canebrake Ca
When signing in there is a box with the option of "Stay Logged in." I do not do this because I do not want others to think I am on the forum when I am not. Is this true? Will people think I am here when I am not? Is it a big deal to sign in every time? And last of all, am I even understanding this Stay logged in option correctly. Thank You in advance for helping.

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Hello!
No, it's just to remember that you've entered login and password for 30 days, so you don't have to enter it every time you open the forum.

I guess "Online" status is shown when you've opened the forum and do something like reading new topics or typing a reply (this can be turned off in Privacy settings in your account if you want to stay stealthy).

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
that option is just so you don't have to log in every time. members show up as online for 15 minutes after their last activity, assuming they don't hide their status.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Hello!
No, it's just to remember that you've entered login and password for 30 days, so you don't have to enter it every time you open the forum.

I guess "Online" status is shown when you've opened the forum and do something like reading new topics or typing a reply (this can be turned off in Privacy settings in your account if you want to stay stealthy).
You mean, if you want to stay healthy, right, Alex?