new Username.

Mick.Ire

5 Year Member
had issues with my previous account for a while now, could not log in on other computers bar my own where I was always logged in. Reset password and all to no avail so I've started up another account, My old user name was Mick.Ire, admin feel free to delete this account and my new user name is Mick.Del as above.

Thanks, Mick.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Note to mods - I have PM'd to our admin about this request.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I think that Josh sort of messed up. Looks like he merged the .del account into the .ire account, then realized his mistake and created a new account for .del. So it makes it a little confusing on the leopard/sulcata thread where you introduce yourself as .del, but it shows that you are still .ire. Oh, well...it all worked out in the end. It just means that you have to wait that much longer to get in your 5 posts before the moderation ends for that account.

You're not having any trouble with the .del account are you?

Mick.Ire

5 Year Member
yeah I just saw the email from him now, logged in as Mick.Ire and will set up another password now. Try and stick with that username as it is my original. I will let you know if I continue to have issues logging on to that account on different computers. Thanks again. Mick.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Hmmm. I thought I did exactly what was asked of me. I didn't create a new Mick.del account...
What is the issue now and what needs to be fixed?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, now Mick.del is a brand new user name and has to wait for 5 posts before he's not moderated (I had asked that the two accounts be merged). But I'm going to ban that username as being a duplicate in a day or two because Mick.ire has changed his password and is able to use that account now. So all is good, or in Martha's words, "Its a good thing."

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Oops! I've been calling you Mike. I'm sorry, my speed reading isn't the best. I glance at something and just assume what I see. My apologies.