Pls big help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stace

5 Year Member
Helllloooo !!

This is Stace, (Stazz) - Tallula's mama !!!

I can't get into my normal account for some reason, its never made me log in before, its asking me to log in, and i put my password in, and says its wrong. SO I had the server send me a new password like 10 times and nothing is working :( SO to get a msg to you, I had to re register on another name etc.

What can I do???

bettinge

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Upstate NY
Stace, I would PM Josh, Danny or Robyn! I'm sure they will get you back up and running!

Good Luck

Stace

5 Year Member
Thanks so much Betts, dummy me I didnt even think om pming. I swear, its this heat getting to my brain LOL. ;)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Stace, I pm'd Josh as the Administrator he is the one with the passwords. I'm sure he will have "Stazz" up and running again in no time. Until then use Stace.
This may have been due to the hacker that hit our site yesterday. Josh finally got our Index page back up and running. I'm sure he will have you fixed in no time. But give him a day or two to fix things.

Stace

5 Year Member
Thanks a mill Robs, I pm'd him too. He tried a new passwor dand it's STILL not working ! Poor Stazz !!! LOL
Hope we can get it working hehe.

Thanks again :D

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Stace glad to see they got Stazz back up and running. I know that put a smile on your face. :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.