still no power

Status
Not open for further replies.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
hi, got my generator going , so i thought i would let you know we still dont have power! pulled a rabbit outta my hat and got my parents a generator too. wasnt easy. they fought me all the way. now my father wants to know if his tv & cable will work! he cant live without jerry springer i guess.well be safe everyone ,see ya! lindy

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Oh no Lindy, so sorry! We lost our cable, wifi & landline but got it back last night.
Rob had a case at Bridgeport hospital yesterday and said the whole city has no power!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Are they giving you guys any guesstamations on when power might be back?

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
my neighbor just called power co. they told her gee, didnt know you were outta power , why haven't you call before?the guy on ther side of me called after storm, because he has power lines all over the gound, in his front yard. they knew we had no power. they dont care , they just want their money. parents live a couple miels down the road. no power. broken poles and trees up rooted. who the heck knows. its a mess.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, you know what stinks? i have a dentist appt. in the mourn. i have to take a COLD SHOWER! i would rather get a needle in my eye! 'lol' lindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.