Stopping Baths?

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
The enclosure looks pretty good, the substrate looks very dry. But, lets first work on the soaking. Try a larger, opaque tub, vice that clear container. And, follow what @Tom says. He’s usually right.😀

Skunkworks

Tortoise Club
Coeur D Alene,ID
The enclosure looks pretty good, the substrate looks very dry. But, lets first work on the soaking. Try a larger, opaque tub, vice that clear container. And, follow what @Tom says. He’s usually right.😀
Ok will do.. Gave Soak 1/2 hour ago with warmer water and for 15 minutes only, weighed her and put her into her Enclosure and Same result.

Attachments

• IMG_20220505_133804.jpg
    IMG_20220505_133804.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5

Skunkworks

Tortoise Club
Coeur D Alene,ID
I think You and Tom nailed it. After reading the Reply's and Advice. I Sprayed the **** out of the Substrate and 20 min later Nala came out and went up to her heated loft. It's Either the warmer water or the Substrate was to dry. Will start spraying 2 times daily. I was able to keep a nice humidity level with only spraying once daily due to her being downstairs is why I didn't bother spraying but once a day. It's like an oven in her in enclosure so it dries fast.Hope this works always.Thanks Again Guys/Gals.. You Rock..

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I think You and Tom nailed it. After reading the Reply's and Advice. I Sprayed the **** out of the Substrate and 20 min later Nala came out and went up to her heated loft. It's Either the warmer water or the Substrate was to dry. Will start spraying 2 times daily. I was able to keep a nice humidity level with only spraying once daily due to her being downstairs is why I didn't bother spraying but once a day. It's like an oven in her in enclosure so it dries fast.Hope this works always.Thanks Again Guys/Gals.. You Rock..
Glad to see that our ideas were helpful. Hopefully it continues to get better and better.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

Great to hear. ! 🐢🐢