Sulcata Hatchlings for Sale-- CHEAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hello,

A friend of mine has a HUGE surplus of sulcata hatchlings. They range from a couple weeks to a few months old. They are all the same price-- $45 each!

I perfer local pickup or drop off in the Los Angeles area, or i might consider dealing with shipping for +$50 per tortoise. I really hate shipping animals. Its stressful on me and the tortoises.

I have about 45 torts that need a new home!

All sulcatas come with a sample size of Mazuri Tortoise food, lifetime of support, and all the information you need to keep these torts happy and healthy!

Thank you!

2nm39rk.jpg

wrywx1.jpg

2ry4xh5.jpg

352fyc1.jpg

2posbbt.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Cory: Give them all a close inspection. That second picture shows a pretty swollen eye (I think).

What a great-looking group of babies. It will be interesting to see if you can find homes for them (since the rescues don't seem to be full up like I thought :D )

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
emysemys said:
Cory: Give them all a close inspection. That second picture shows a pretty swollen eye (I think).

What a great-looking group of babies. It will be interesting to see if you can find homes for them (since the rescues don't seem to be full up like I thought :D )

thanks for looking out, but its just a really bad camera (my cell phone), so its a little blurry. but they are super healthy little torts.

moswen

5 Year Member
Oh, look at all those babies! It's like halloween night when you get home and dump your candy out on the floor just to look at how much you have! I think my banner should be

I LOVE SULCATAS!!!!!!!!!!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Whenever I see lots of hatchlings like that, I always think of the old 50's scifi movies

Status
Not open for further replies.