Sulcata poop problem

Location (City and/or State)
Lewisville, Texas
one last post before i call it a night, I’m not seeing franklin (my months old sulcata) poop. When i give him a bath, he lets out a small cloud of feces or urine, I’m not sure because its a thin brown liquid that dissolves almost instantly into the water, do they urinate like this? And I’ve searched his terrarium and cant find any poop.

Lewisville, Texas
Is he eating much?
From what I’ve seen, yes. If he isn’t napping in a random spot in his tub that he deems comfortable; he’s munching away at his grass and other foods. Speaking of which; he might be having stomach problems from those strawberries i talked about giving him a couple days ago. I’m gonna stick to more fiber in his diet, i think I’m being too generous with his diet. Along with grass; are there any other daily items i can mix in with his grass to add more variety to his diet?

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Supplement him with a tiny pinch of calcium. You can also feed mazuri 2 times a week, cut up some soft cactus, and look up edible weeds! We have a huge list in the sulcata section

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
From what I’ve seen, yes. If he isn’t napping in a random spot in his tub that he deems comfortable; he’s munching away at his grass and other foods. Speaking of which; he might be having stomach problems from those strawberries i talked about giving him a couple days ago. I’m gonna stick to more fiber in his diet, i think I’m being too generous with his diet. Along with grass; are there any other daily items i can mix in with his grass to add more variety to his diet?
Here are some other items:
https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/for-those-who-have-a-young-sulcata.76744/

Emily Contreras

Arizona

The way I get mine to poop when I haven't seen him do it in his cage, is just taking him outside in the sun! I don't know why, but it works.. (for me atleast) If you already take him in the sun then try to leavehim alone while he soaks! (mine wont poop if he sees me) I dont know if it is like a thing sulcatas do.. but... If that doesn't work... Well then I don't know, I have never really had this problem.