sulcata poop

Emily Contreras

Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
So today I took my sulcata outside for a little less than an hour, saturn was running around, he was eating like crazy! then he peed, it was white kind of.. after he peed he went back to his food and pooped but it was regular but had wet stuff around it, i know its not diarrhea because it looked like a normal poop but it had wet stuff surrounding it, he seemed normal after it, is something wrong? Im freaking out I hope it is normal

Hes a brand new hatchling, and we "found" him less than a week ago, ive only seen him poop outside one time, and it was dry and looked like.. not wet? sorry if i sound like a noob (i litterally am a noob)

Peru IN
No especially as hatchlings depending on what they eat will change there poop a little. Like too much dandelion greens will give them diarrhea but a safe amount is great for them and healthy! It's just like with people, different foods will change it some. But if his urine was white he is dehydrated and might need soaked a little extra long like maybe 20 minutes at a time each day, and maybe an extra time each day until he is peeing normal considering you rescued the sweet baby [emoji4][emoji4]

Emily Contreras

Arizona
No especially as hatchlings depending on what they eat will change there poop a little. Like too much dandelion greens will give them diarrhea but a safe amount is great for them and healthy! It's just like with people, different foods will change it some. But if his urine was white he is dehydrated and might need soaked a little extra long like maybe 20 minutes at a time each day, and maybe an extra time each day until he is peeing normal considering you rescued the sweet baby [emoji4][emoji4]
Oh that is sooo good to hear! I thought something was wrong.. Im going to be paranoid until the second week lol he gets into so much trouble.. Thank you!