Sulcata toys???

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
FLORIDA
I am going to be making Bowser a new home for when he needs to be inside, if it gets too cold or we get any hurricanes (fun, fun Florida). What would be a great toy, if any, for a sulcata???

(It might take me a couple days to respond, we are in the process of moving. Woo-hoo!!!)

Jamie

1 Sulcata (Bowser)

www.myspace.com/bowsertortoise

:rolleyes:

mtdavis817254

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
waco tx
i dont know if this is all sulcatas or if my lil guy thinks it is food but i will put a bright red baseball in his cage everynow and then and he will spend all day pushing it back and forth..it is good excersise for when it is to cold to go out and roam..but i dont leave it in there so he wont get bored with it..

RTfanatic

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
College Station, TX
I put little dog toy balls in their enclosure periodically. They don't really "play" with them per se, but they do try to climb over them and it is good exercise for them.

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
That's a good idea. I will have to find some kind of ball that Bowser can roll around, that would be fun :)

Thank you everyone!!!!!

Jamie

1 Sulcata (Bowser)

M

Maggie Cummings

drgnfly2265 said:
I am going to be making Bowser a new home for when he needs to be inside, if it gets too cold or we get any hurricanes (fun, fun Florida). What would be a great toy, if any, for a sulcata???

(It might take me a couple days to respond, we are in the process of moving. Woo-hoo!!!)

Jamie

1 Sulcata (Bowser)

I got Bob a red ball the size of a volleyball. Bob is a 65 pound Sulcata who disposed of that ball in less than 2 days. Smashed flat. Bob spent the whole time pushing that ball around his yard before he flattened it (actually, he was trying to bite it). When my IROC is out of the shop I will find Bob another red ball for the 7 months he's gonna have to spend inside this winter...
He seriously entertained himself with that ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.