Sully-sitting

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
I can do that!! Haven't had anything from Taco Bell since about 1999. Sometimes pass gas on long walks though.

Hey Snoopy's Mom, how far to the neighbor's?
I didn’t want to correct anyone, it’s my coworker. The building is locked but I got the keys. I can be smart like that cause I work at an elementary school, prettttty keen eh? I might be smarter if I worked at a college though.

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Good. I hate having to put duct tape on humans who refuse to shut up when they're kidnapped. Much easier to kidnap torts as long as they don't weigh too much!
Yeah, you don’t want my neighbor, he’s a 94 year old man who praises his tiny fluffy dog every time he does something smart. GOOD BOY GUCCI YOU BLINKED! It would be hard to shut him up. But his dog is light.

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Not sure if this is going to post but it might get the teacher to give him up for safety reasons??
My principal is slowly making it harder to keep the tort there. Safety hazard, fire code violation (for the extension cords crunched in the door), I’m not sure what’s next. I was going to just bring him home( the tort not my neighbor or the teacher) this weekend but I didn’t want to start any ****. You know, it’s an elementary school - don’t touch other people’s things ?. But I bought a new house for him - finally found a black dishpan thing this weekend, hopefully it will keep some of the cold air out. She told me today “yeah, my dad basically built a whole house for his sullys in NY”. I told her “then you know they should be key at least 80 degrees right?” She kinda laughed and walked away. ????

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
My principal is slowly making it harder to keep the tort there. Safety hazard, fire code violation (for the extension cords crunched in the door), I’m not sure what’s next. I was going to just bring him home( the tort not my neighbor or the teacher) this weekend but I didn’t want to start any ****. You know, it’s an elementary school - don’t touch other people’s things ?. But I bought a new house for him - finally found a black dishpan thing this weekend, hopefully it will keep some of the cold air out. She told me today “yeah, my dad basically built a whole house for his sullys in NY”. I told her “then you know they should be key at least 80 degrees right?” She kinda laughed and walked away. ????

After she laughed and I’m sure walked away ... that’s when I would have snickered like her as I put him into the black tub thing you bought... you missed your perfect chance!
?