Sunny ol England

Status
Not open for further replies.

basicallyimlee

5 Year Member
Hey guys,

So the sun has finally decided to come out and play here in London, England and I have been able to put my Russian outside during the day. I sometimes get home from work at 11 pm and go get the tort to bring her inside and place her in her indoor enclosure which means waking her from her sleep. Do you think this is nessecary? Or should I leave her outside overnight? She is completely save I was more worried about the night temp and stress levels if waking her up and bringing her in. Any advice would be appreciated :)

Spn785

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mid-Missouri
What does the temp drop to at night? How big is she? I would think if it doesn't get too cold, which it shouldn't, and she is a decent size, I would just leave her outside at night.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
The weather is fabulous isn't it? Wimbkedon starts in a couple ofweeks, so I am sure it won't last :D

Let him stay out. I am only 40 miles from you and Joe stays out all night. I let himsleep where he wants and then go out in the morning before I go to work to make sure he is in a spot to catch the rays and warm up first thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.