Tarkan and Maple

Danimal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
MS
Tarkan is a 2yr. old Anatolian Shepard. He is a working dog. He lives with the goats, a pig (his best friend, Oliver) and some "retired chickens". That pen also serves as a place we can use to separate problem children. Tark gentles them and we reintroduce them back into their respective group. He is a big ole baby who loves a cuddle and a throw but he always puts work first. He is not aggressive towards any animal we have introduced him to so far. He seems to love whatever we do. Don't worry, I don't forget he's a dog, my wife is the anthropomorphizer.:) I included some "blink" pics of tark and oliver sleeping. Oliver is white with black spots so if you are old like me, he's hard to see but tark is usually touching him.

Maple is not quite a year old. My daughter rescued the mother and 8 puppies near our home which is rural. Unfortunately rural enough to dump all kinds of animals. The mother looked to be a full-blooded Weimaraner but the puppies were predominantly black. We did dna test and she is mostly an aussie cattle dog. She is ON 100% of the time and doesn't know a stranger, she will slobber on anyones hand that hangs low enough for her to mouth to reach. Super affectinonate at bedtime.

IMG_7939.jpegIMG_1260.jpegIMG_1302.jpegIMG_1889.jpegIMG_8506.jpeg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Can Tarken tame human problem children? This world could use a few dogs like that lol.
Nice little animal family there.