Any Dog Beeders? Possible Defect?!?

Cicitina

Location (City and/or State)
Ontario, Canada
My dog just gave birth to a litter of puppies yesterday. 8 gorgeous Bernese Mountain Dogs.
My concern is one of the puppies doesn’t appear to have the same flexibility and mobility in it’s back feet as the others do. Where the others are able to flex their toes all the way back where they would be able to stand flat on them, one puppy’s toes seem to be stiff and more curled back.
I am uncertain how to post a video I have taken to demonstrate a normal puppy versus the puppy we call “red”
But here is a photo of her because she is still beautiful A8898990-6A4B-4FE7-A32E-3242580A9F47.jpeg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If I were you. I would have an xray done to see what is going on and if physical therapy of flexing exercises could help. I used to raise and show dogs. Was a vet assistant along with groomer, trainer and kennel worker. My first animal love and passion is dogs.

Cicitina

Ontario, Canada
If I were you. I would have an xray done to see what is going on and if physical therapy of flexing exercises could help. I used to raise and show dogs. Was a vet assistant along with groomer, trainer and kennel worker. My first animal love and passion is dogs.
She will be getting checked by a vet, just curious if anyone has seen this before in a puppy so I could have a little piece of mind between now and the next vet visit. She’s already stolen my heart as my pick of the litter