Temperature & Humidity Controller

LetsTacoBoutTorts

Location (City and/or State)
Madison, MS
Looking for recommendations for temperature and humidity CONTROLLER-

For heat, I'm currently using a ceramic heat lamp 24/7 & 100W basking bulb for 12 hr/day. I have also put in a humidifier that can be digitally programmed to run a specific time intervals and for different lengths of time (I love this thing & so do my sulcatas!). I am also using the Govee WiFi thermometer & hygrometer with an app on my phone to track levels & trends (love this device also!). I have a sealed glass enclosure with all lighting (heat & UVA/B) inside.

My question is this- have any of you used the temp & humidity CONTROLLERS? I'm currently looking at the Inkbird 1800W Controller https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072JWF69R/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20

-I need a device that will turn my ceramic heater/s on AND off, to maintain the proper temperature range.
-And, also turn my humidifier on AND off, according to humidity ranges I set.

Does anyone else have something they would recommend for this? I considered using two different devices to control temp and humidity, but if I'm reading the info correctly, this Inkbird will do both. The instructions seem clear that it will turn each device on when they drop below the designated range, but I can't determine 100% if it will also turn the devices back off when it reaches the top of my designated range.

I'm curious about your experiences here.