Temporary barrier fail!

ryan57

Location (City and/or State)
PA
IMG_2512.jpeg
Today around 11:00 my wife sends me this photo from her office. It's gov't busy season and she's in meetings on the phone all day and very busy.

Basically the weather here this week has been all rain/fog/clouds all week and this little one was climbing the walls of his or her indoor enclosure to be taken outside so she set it down for a minute and was going to take it to the heated outdoor enclosure where Figgy could run around. They were both out for about 2 hours today.

Earlier in the week the little one ran up to Stump's 18" pizza pan plate of food and climbed straight onto it in front of him and ate all the radicchio. It was hilarious. Little honey badger.

So her call took a bit longer than expected and this little guy climbed up and actually nudged Stump over... like bullying him! They have never been in close proximity or touched until today. In a panic, she grabbed some stuff to buy another 5 minutes and this is the photo of Figgy still finding a way to get where s/he wants to go.

Like I said before, if/when this little one has the size of the country club lazy one, I'm going to have a real problem on my hands!

Last edited: