Texas guy new to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moofahsa

5 Year Member
I live near Dallas and my 4 year old daughter got on a turtle kick. (Because of the TV Show Franklin) My family owns a fishing resort/marina on a lake and we have a ton of room.

We looked at pictures for several nights and I found some information about tortoises as pets. Friend of mine has a sulcata he bought about 15 years ago and we went and inspected it. The rest is history. I read for several weeks and decided we have the space and funds to purchase 2 sulcata tortoises. I had their pen ready for them when they arrived from Arizona Tortoise Compound and they have been happy.

Sorry to be so long winded! One problem I am having is trying to view this forum on my home ISP. Says I am banned? I sent 2 emails to the "contact" email and have not received a response.

Thanks guys, I hope to be around here a while :)

Cameron

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your visits here.

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
That is awesome! I was hoping to find another Sulcata owner here in Texas in case someone wanted to breed with mine when she comes of age! lol! and dont worry about being long winded, we enjoy that kind of stuff here. ;) the more detail, the more we can understand and help if necissary! Its good to have a lot of room with those big guys! lol

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and WELCOME:D. Some great threads to read at the bottom of my post, by my signature. All are good for Sulcata's. Just a reminder, they will probably have to be separated when they get bigger, so be prepared:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Cameron:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

You are not banned or else you wouldn't have been able to post this thread. It must be something with your computer.

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
Hello and welcome. When you have the chance we would love to see pics!

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Welcome to the FOrum!

I am also in the Dallas area (Garland) and am raising a 12 year old Sulcata.

How old are your sullies and how big?

Status
Not open for further replies.